Lince 2.0 is the first software to control simulation peripherals that offers a professional profile for virtual pilots. It extracts the telemetries of the simulators in order to process it and send it already adapted to different devices of data positioning and visualization.
It was created by the same standards of software architecture, design and development as used in the environment of the satellite communications, and which requires years of experience. As a result a high capacity product with low resource consumptions and excellent usability was created.
It is compatible with most devices like XtremeRacers and Leo Bodnar. And it’s definitely a perfect integration with your favourite simulators.
You can use the profiles in each simulator or device. Moreover, all your profiles will be saved in our servers, keeping your ideal configuration always available.
You will be able to configure easily the most common systems with two actuators as well as hexapods. Logykal offers you the possibility to personalize your own Lince according to your needs.
We know that the world of simulation evolves every day. Therefore, continuous and free updates are available for Lince so that nothing can stop you.
Lince supports the most common hardware in simulation:
- Actuators Dyadic SCN5/6 from 50/100/150/200mm with different supported forces: 10/20/40/60kgpf
- Actuators Logykal. It is still being developed, but it might offer better performance and more attractive price than Dyadic ones.
- Safety belt. It allows finding out the moments of acceleration and deceleration.
- 2 DOF; acceleration on 3 axis: pitch, roll ad yaw.
- 3 DOF; the same effects as for 2DOF adding up the sensation of the loss of rear power distribution.
- Floating Systems with 3 or 4 actuators (vertical accelerations) and Hexapods.
- Supported effects Speed, Acceleration, Route, Max G’s, Deviation G´s, Acceleration G’s, Breaking G’s, Laterals G’s, Verticals G’s, pitch G’s, roll G’s, yaw G’s, Softness
- Logykal Motion Box Pro
- 100% compatibility with the SimXperience communication boxes
- Frex systems compatibility (through a change in the communication box).
- Logykal Origins display
- Logykal Evolution (in development)
- XtremeRacer display
- Leo Bordnard F1 SLI display
- Leo Bordnard F1 PRO display
- Telemetry variables supported: Gear, RPM, Speed, Fuel pressure, fuel temperature, fuel level, oil pressure, oil temperature, oil level, water temperature, water level, positioning in the race, remaining laps, remaining fuel, last lap consumption , current lap time, last lap time, best lap time, flags, engine alarms, delta of the current lap time compared to best lap (GAP)
SIMULATORS SUPPORTED BY LINCE 2.0
- [iRacing] iRacing
- [Kunos simulazione] Assetto Corsa | Assetto Corsa Competizione
- [WMD] pCars | pCars2
- [ISI] RFactor 1 | RFactor 2
- [Reiza Studios] Game Stock Car | Automobilista
- [SimBin] GTR | GTR2 | GT Legends | Race | Race07 + Expansion Pack | RaceRoom
- [Codemasters] F1 Series | Dirt Series | GRID Series
- [Ubisoft] The Crew
- [Piboso] Kart Racing Pro
- [LFS] Life for Speed
- [SCSI] Richards Burns Rally
- [SCS Software] EuroTruck Simulator 2 | American Truck Simulator
- [Laminar Research] XPlane series
- [Microsoft] Flight Simulator 2020 & FSX
- [Lockhedd Martin] Prepar 3D
- [Disgital Combat Simulator] DCS World
- [Benchmark Sims | Billion Soft | Microprose] Falcon 4 BMS
- [1C Company] IL2 Cliff of Dover
* Our software is under continuous development; if your simulation software is not in the above list, keep visiting our support forums to check if it will be supported in the next Lince release.